Value-Added Audio Components
Industrial Audio Components
ISL Products International Ltd. has decades of experience developing industrial audio component solutions. Our dedicated approach, allows our customers to benefit from our many time-tested global manufacturing resources. These resources have aided in the design and manufacture of a variety of robust and unique audio components, including buzzers, sirens, Mylar speakers and other audible signaling devices that accommodate a broad spectrum of industrial, medical and commercial applications.
Our team of dedicated engineers will work with you and your design team to help develop and manufacture a unique audio component solution, specific to your application.
ISL Products offers an assortment of specifically engineered audio components:
- Loudspeakers: Magnetically constructed and operate over a broad frequency range to produce a a variety of sounds.
- Magnetic Buzzers: Traditional in design, constructed with an internal drive circuit. Produce continuous or variable tones.
- Magnetic Transducers: Simplistic in design, to be used with an external drive circuit.
- Micro Speakers: Speaker diameters of less than 25mm. Compact, quality speakers for use in size constricted applications.
- Mylar Speakers: Moisture resistant cone material for applications requiring an IP rating.
- Piezo Buzzers: Piezoelectric construction with an integrated drive circuit. Emit variable or continuous tones.
- Piezo Loudspeakers: Non-Magnetic, Piezo speaker that operates over a broad frequency range. Optimal speaker for high humidity and harsh environments.
- Piezo Transducers: Easily integrated Piezoelectric audible signaling device without an internal drive circuit.
Industrial Audio Component Applications
ISL Products has innovated and enhanced the audio components that are inside some of the most recognized products. We may not be a household name, but you have used products and devices that incorporate our audio components.
- Industrial – Heavy Machinery / Intercom Systems
- Security Industry – Household Alarms / Industrial Security Systems / Doorbells
- Automotive – In-Car Audio / Aftermarket Audio
- Commercial – Cellular Devices / Wireless Communications / Instrumentation
- Food Service – Drive-Thru Intercom Systems / Headsets / Automated Vending
- Healthcare – Handheld Diagnostic Tools / Patient Monitoring Systems / Nurse Call Systems
- Medical – MRI Machines / Medical Devices / Hospital Beds
Audio Components in Detail
ISL’s distinctive loudspeakers, buzzers, and other audible signaling devices are used in various industrial applications to convert electrical signals into mechanical energy that then produce audible sound waves. We work within the standard framework of existing designs to help customize and optimize our components to meet each one of our customer’s individual requirements.
ISL Products offers a variety of different industrial audio components. Typically, our audio components come in magnetic or piezo construction. Each type offers its distinct advantages, our engineers will help you determine the optimal solution, depending on your application and product requirements. A quick read of our Piezo Buzzers vs. Magnetic Buzzers design note gives an excellent introduction to the characteristics of each, in buzzer form.
Ingress Protection, also known as IP Rating, is another aspect to consider when researching industrial audio components. These ratings classify the degree of protection provided against dust, water, and other damaging substances in audio products and devices. Read more about IP Ratings and how we can offer these ratings for many of our audible signaling devices.
Contact Us for Industrial Audio Components
To discuss how ISL Products can develop a value-added audio component solution specific to your application, please submit an Inquiry or call us at (888) 904-9054. You can also email our engineers for a quick reply, firstname.lastname@example.org.