Coreless Brushed DC Motors
ISL’s Coreless Brushed DC Motors have excellent performance and simple motor control. Coreless Brushed Motor technology differs from the standard brush motor in that the winding is wound onto itself, on the rotor. No iron is on the rotor, making the lighter, coreless (or ironless core) rotor spin at a given performance level with less required input energy.
ISL Coreless Brushed Motors are constructed with high-quality materials and are best used in applications that require a small motor and rapid acceleration.
- High Speed
- Compact Size
- Quiet Operation
- Low Maintenance
- Energy Efficient
- Low Rotor Inertia
- No Cogging Torque
- Continuous Torque
- Low Inductance
Portable Electronic Devices / Medical Equipment & Devices / Precision Laboratory Measuring Apparatuses / Small Pumps / Analytical Instrumentation ISL is committed to working with you to design and manufacture a Coreless Brushed DC Motor solution specific to your application needs.
- Brush Type: Carbon / Precious Metal / Other
- Commutator Material: Precious Metal / Graphite
- Bearing Type: Sleeve / Ball
- Output Speed
- Rotor Inertia
- Ambient Temperature Range
- Shaft Material & Size
- Shaft Configuration: Offset / Concentric / D Cut / Round / Splined / Other
- Overall Size Parameters (L, W, H)
- Encoder Type: Optical / Hall Effect
- Additional Assembly Requirements (lead wires, connectors, pulley, gear, etc.)