Coreless Brushless DC Motors
ISL Products offers the latest technology when it comes to Coreless Brushless DC Motors. Our Coreless Brushless Motors offer superior performance since they can operate at very low speeds, due to no cogging torque. At the same time they offer low inertia, allowing higher acceleration rates.
You should consider Coreless Brushless Motors for more demanding applications due to the higher power to weight ratios and longer life when compared to a traditional DC Motor. ISL’s Coreless Brushless DC Motors are great for applications where high performance is the top priority.
- No Cogging Torque
- Low Inertia
- Low maintenance
- Quiet Operation
- Linear Speed / Torque
- Vibration Resistant
Dental & Medical Imaging Equipment / Robotics / Camera / Precision Measuring Instruments / Medical Devices / Automated Commercial Door Operators / Dispensing Equipment ISL looks forward to working with you to design and manufacture a Coreless Brushless DC Motor solution specific to your application.
- Output Speed
- Bearing Type: Sleeve / Ball
- Rotor Inertia
- Shaft Material & Size
- Ambient Temperature Range
- Shaft Configuration: Offset / Concentric / D Cut / Round / Splined / Other
- Overall Size Parameters (L, W, H)
- Encoder Type: Optical / Hall Effect
- Additional Assembly Requirements (lead wires, connectors, pulley, gear, etc.)