ISL Products manufactures a wide range of Servo Motors. Servo Motors are unique because they are a coupling of a motor and a sensor for position feedback and control. They operate on a closed-loop system with either an analog or digital input signal representing the position command for the output shaft. The electrical pulse used to control the Servo Motor is called Pulse Width Modulation (PWM).
Our servo motors offer incredible accuracy and positioning. They’re best suited for applications that require constant position feedback. We offer solutions ranging from low-cost digital Servo Motors to precision control Servo Motors. ISL Products is sure to have a Servo Motor solution for you.
- Broad Torque and Speed Range
- High Acceleration / Deceleration
- High Efficiency
- Closed Loop Operation
- Minimal Vibration
Automated Manufacturing / Paper Cutting Machinery / CNC Machines / Robotics / Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV) / Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) / Consumer Electronics
We also offer Geared Servo Motors for those applications with higher torque requirements. ISL Products works with companies both large and small to design and manufacture Servo Motor solutions.
- Output Speed
- Bearing Type: Sleeve / Ball
- Rotor Inertia
- Pole Count
- Shaft Material & Size
- Ambient Temperature Range
- Shaft Configuration: Offset / Concentric / D Cut / Round / Splined / Other
- Overall Size Parameters (L, W, H)
- Encoder Type: Optical / Hall Effect
- Additional Assembly Requirements (lead wires, connectors, pulley, gear, etc.)