Spur Gear Motors
ISL Products’ DC Spur Gear Motors are designed to be compact and economical. Spur Gearheads consist of straight-toothed, inter-meshed gears that control the torque and speed output of the gear motor. This gear arrangement combined with one of our DC Motors, provides a cost-effective and highly reliable solution for applications with lower torque and/or speed requirements. Offering various reduction ratios, precision cut gears, voltages and sizes, ISL Products has a Spur Gear Motor solution for you.
- Compact Design
- High Transmission Efficiency
- High Reliability
- Simple Integration
Electronic Safes / Telescope Positioning Devices / Automated Paper Towel Dispensing Machines / Electronic Hotel Door Locks / Small Appliances / Film Cutting & Winding Equipment All of our DC Motors can be complimented with one of our Spur Gearheads. ISL Products will work with you to design and manufacture a Spur Gear Motor that will optimize the performance of your specific application.
- Motor Type: Brushed / Brushless / Coreless
- Output Speed
- Reduction Ratio
- Shaft Material & Size
- Gear Material
- Shaft Configuration: (D Cut / Round / Splined / Other)
- Overall Size Parameters (L, W, H)
- Encoder Type: Optical / Hall Effect
- Additional Assembly Requirements (lead wires, connectors, etc.)