ISL Products manufactures a wide variety of Stepper Motors. A Stepper Motor is a type of Brushless DC Motor that divides a full rotation into a number of equal “steps”. The Stepper Motor’s position can then be controlled to move and hold one of these “steps” through an open loop or closed loop system. Our Stepper Motors offer excellent torque output, high reliability and serve as a cost-effective solution for all motion control applications.
ISL Products has developed Stepper Motor solutions for a variety of customers and applications, over the years. From Hybrid Stepper Motors as small as NEMA8 to Flat PM Stepper Motors, ISL Products has a solution for you. We also offer Geared Stepper Motors for applications with higher torque requirements.
- Low Maintenance
- High Reliability
- High Torque Density
- Cost Effective
- Accurate Motion Control
- High Torque at Low Speeds
- Simple Integration / Open Loop Control
- Ideal for Fixed Loads
Automated Retail and Vending Machines / Precision Lock Assemblies / Robotics / Industrial Automation / Ticket Dispensing Machines / 3D Printers / CNC Machinery / Fluid Pumps / Medical Devices ISL Products is committed to working with you to design and manufacture a Stepper Motor that will optimize the performance of your specific application.
- Motor Type: Hybrid / Linear / Permanent Magnet (PM) / Geared Stepper Motor
- Frame Size: NEMA8 – NEMA52
- Output Speed
- Torque (Holding & Detent)
- Phase Count
- Pole Count
- Step Angle
- Shaft Count, Style, Material & Size
- Shaft Configuration: (D Cut / Round / Splined / Other)
- Overall Size Parameters (L, W, H)
- Encoder / Driver
- Additional Assembly Requirements (lead wires, connectors, etc.)